DC娱乐网

Many people spend their whole lives livi

Many people spend their whole lives living for others.很多人,终其一生都在为别人而活。

They care about others’ comments, cater to others’ preferences, and compromise their own heart.在意别人的评价,迎合别人的喜好,委屈自己的本心。

We always mistakenly take passers-by in life as the leading role.我们总错把人生里的路人,当成生活的主角。

We hold trivial troubles in our hearts and magnify every trivial grievance infinitely.把细碎的烦恼攥在心里,把每一点微不足道的委屈无限放大。

We stumble forward while looking at others’ eyes.看着别人的眼光,跌跌撞撞地往前走。

But please remember, life is your own exclusive script.但请你记住,人生是属于你自己的独家剧本。

No one can replace you to live your life.没有人能代替你,走完你的人生。

In your world, everyone else is just a supporting actor or a guest.在你的世界里,别人都只是配角,或是过客。

You don’t need to please everyone, nor do you have to respond to all voices.你不必讨好所有人,也不必回应所有的声音。

It’s normal to have regrets in life, and it’s common to have frustrations in growth.人生有遗憾是常态,成长有失意是寻常。

You don’t have to force yourself to be perfect, and you don’t have to blame yourself for imperfection.不必逼自己面面俱到,也不必为不完美自我内耗。

Walk at your own pace, slow down is okay, pause for rest is fine too.按自己的节奏生活,慢一点没关系,停下来歇歇也可以。

Feel the wind, watch the sunset, and live seriously for yourself.去吹风,看落日,认认真真为自己而活。

All the difficulties and setbacks are just foils to your growth.所有的坎坷与挫折,都只是你成长的铺垫。

All the experiences and encounters are part of your unique life.所有的经历与遇见,都是你独一无二的人生篇章。

Don’t lose yourself in the noise of the world.别在世俗的喧嚣里,弄丢了最珍贵的自己。

Be your own sun, warm yourself, and light up your way forward.做自己的太阳,温暖自己,照亮前路。

Please always believe, your life, you are the well-deserved protagonist.请永远相信,你的人生,你才是当之无愧的主角。

Each of us deserves to live freely, bravely and splendidly.我们每个人,都值得活得坦荡、勇敢、热烈且精彩。