DC娱乐网

《暮光之城》经典台词 中英对照 一、封神名场面 1. So the lion f

《暮光之城》经典台词 中英对照
一、封神名场面
1. So the lion fell in love with the lamb. — Edward
狮子爱上了羔羊。
What a stupid lamb. — Bella
多傻的羔羊啊。
What a sick, masochistic lion. — Edward
多么病态、自虐的狮子。
3. I’d rather die than stay away from you.
我宁愿死,也不愿与你分离。
二、爱德华 Edward 台词
But it’s you, your scent, it’s like a drug to me. You’re my own personal brand of heroin.
唯独你的气息,对我而言如同毒药,你是独属于我的海洛因。
Your number was up the first time I met you.
从我见到你的那一刻,你就注定是我的劫。
三、贝拉 Bella 台词
I’d never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我从未思考过自己会如何死去,可若能替心爱之人赴死,也算圆满。
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
当生活赠予一场远超期待的美梦,落幕之时,便不过度悲伤。
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.
既然注定坠入地狱,不如义无反顾爱到底。
四、雅各布 Jacob 经典台词
You can’t be in two worlds, Bella. Not without tearing yourself apart.
你不能同时活在两个世界,贝拉,不然你会彻底撕碎
英剧 经典电影推荐 美剧